Delivery & Returns
All orders are charged at £5-00 for Postage and Packing, regardless of how many items are ordered. Currently, we only deliver to persons residing in the Mainland UK.
If you wish to purchase any of our products and live outside of the Mainland UK, please do not purchase on-line but contact us direct instead.
If you require immediate delivery, please contact us direct before ordering on-line.
Deliveries to Mainland UK are charged at £5-00 for standard delivery, normally within 2-3 working days.
Non-mainland UK orders will cost more and may take longer to deliver.
All deliveries must be signed for and by a person whom is 18 or over. Check 25 will be in place, so any persons whom are signing and whom may appear to be younger than 18 will have to produce valid ID (passport or drivers licence).
Deliveries will be made by Parcel Force on weekdays between 8am and 5pm. Parcel Force will text the client the day before delivery to advise of the tracking number and that the item has been despatched.
Parcel Force will also text an interactive text the day of delivery giving a 1 hour slot for expected delivery time for that day.
Clients have 5 options:
- Do nothing and receive delivery.
- Text back asking for delivery next day.
- Text back and ask for delivery in 2 days’ time.
- Ask for item to be left at local Post Office for collection.
- Ask for item to be left with neighbour, giving relevant details. (Note : the parcel must still be signed for and Check 25 will apply).
If no response is received and none is home to receive the parcel, Parcel Force will attempt 2 further deliveries and again options 1-5 above will apply. On each occasion Parcel Force will leave a card with a contact number.
Thereafter, the parcel will be held in the Parcel Force Depot for 30 days (where it may be claimed), after which it will then finally be returned to Pinckneys Gin Ltd.
International delivery is through ParcelForce Worldwide and whilst we do our utmost to ensure the product gets to you promptly, there may be issues with customs and duty due to the nature of the product. If this occurs, the recipient will be contacted by customs directly and they will let them know what charges are due and how they will need to pay.
Unfortunately, these charges are the recipient’s responsibility and we can’t be held liable for them. Sometimes this customs process can add a couple of days to your delivery date.
Countries to which we are unable to deliver
Unfortunately, due to import restrictions, there are some countries we cannot send our spirits to. These include Russia, Sweden, Canada, Brazil, Norway and various states in the USA including Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississipi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah.
All our bottles are sent in air wrapped bags to ensure they get to you in one piece. If, for any reason, you’re not happy with your purchase or have a problem with the delivery, please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org and if possible, send a photo of the problem.
If you have any issues with your order and want a refund, please get in touch with us.
We will endeavour to refund the full value of any product(s) purchased if the conditions below are met:
- You return the product in question to us within 7 days of receipt of your order to the following address, with your order details and order number included: Pinckneys Gin Ltd, Wood Farm, Boraston, Shropshire, WR15 8NB
- Unless the item is damaged or faulty, you return it to us in a resalable condition; unopened and in the same condition you received it in.
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund the cost of postage, either on your original order or the cost of returning the item unless the product itself is faulty.
- For any damaged or faulty items we will refund the return delivery cost and send a replacement item free of charge or refund the order amount. Please inform us of damaged or faulty items within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
- If the product is damaged when the courier arrives at your door, and shows clear signs of breakage or leakage at the time of delivery, please refuse the parcel and ask the courier to return the goods to us. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know so that we can make arrangements for a replacement or refund.